Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sivananda yoga practice day

This blog entry is about our Sivananda yoga practice in November.

This practice was so much fun! I really liked how we practiced headstands, shoulder-stands, crow, and more advanced positions than some other practices. This yoga practice was interesting because since I was little I always used to do shoulder stands when I was bored, and I had no idea it was actually a yoga pose. I was really surprised to see how many people in class were actually able to do crow and headstands. I really liked this practice because it seemed like it required a lot of concentration and I love how I feel when I'm focused on something I'm determined to learn. I think I would be interested in learning and practicing this form of yoga more often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment