Sunday, December 6, 2015

MEDITATION

Since we've started practicing yoga I have only been to one meditation class outside of school. The class that we had in school was cool because Marcello really seemed like he knew what he was talking about with the philosophy of meditation. I really haven't been too big of a fan of meditating because I find it hard to relax without falling asleep. I always feel so awesome after, but I feel like I always wind up passing out while I meditate. After this class my roommate told me she wanted to try to start meditating because she got this new meditation ap on her phone, and it was fun to try and teach her some of the stuff we learned through it. It was pretty much just calming music playing on the ap as I talked her through what she should be feeling throughout her body. I definitely hope I start getting better at meditating without falling asleep in the future because it seems like a really good practice to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment