Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pranayama Practice!

This week in class we learned all about Pranayama. I thought pranayama was really strange but also really interesting and I liked it a lot. The nauli yoga that we saw blew my mind! I couldn't stop talking about it all day. I was only able to do the first part, but once it came to trying to roll my stomach around itself, i was lost. I thought it was really cool how people are able to do those movements with their stomachs all through breath control and practice. I really liked how we did the nostril breathing techniques too because it reminded me of the classes I take every week with Betsy, and I find it really calming. This type of yoga practice was so interesting because it really teaches you all the types of techniques people use to cleanse their bodies, and stay healthy in ways I would've never imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment