Sunday, December 6, 2015

Mudras & chakras

This past week in class we learned about all different body and hand mudras. I thought it was really cool that by practicing different mudras, you are supposed to feel different energies, and is supposed to raise your well being. Before learning about the mudras I've only seen, namaste mudra, and the om mudra before and it was really interesting to see a whole bunch of other ones, I want to remember what they all mean! In class we did the yoni mudra which I thought was really awkward because you had to cover your eyes, nose, ears, and mouth while buzzing like a bee. We also learned about chakras a little bit this week. This was super interesting to me because I always wondered if they were real or not. I have a little bit of experience with chakras because I went through a phase when I was really into psychics and one time a psychic told me my chakras were imbalanced. After taking this class I wonder now if she was telling the truth or not, and what I could do to balance it! I'm definitely going to read more about these things once this semester ends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment