Sunday, December 6, 2015

Missing my mat

With this semester wrapping up I'm sad to say I haven't been able to practice yoga half as much as I want to. I was really getting in the groove of things and was used to waking up early and going to practice almost everyday before and after school, and now I hardly even have time to leave the library. :( I really can tell the effects not doing yoga is having on my body and I don't like it at all. I feel like I've been super groggy in the morning and really achey at night. This week is the last week of school and I can't wait to get back to my practice! It's crazy how beneficial yoga is for the mind and body. Whenever I call my mom she can tell now that I haven't been going as often just because of how anxious I've been. After this class I realized that I don't think I'll ever stop practicing again. I hope that everyone can find something they enjoy that makes them feel how this practice has made me feel. It really is just amazing how less than 2 hours a day can change your entire body and mindset for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment